\\ Property

First for insuring your property

Household insurance is a legal requirement in France so it is something everyone needs ! Whether you are renting a studio in a ski resort or own a château in the south of France, we have a policy to suit you. Our policies can be adjusted to cover extras you have at your house, such a swimming pool, or garage storage at a different address and cover adjusted if you have high value contents such as mountain or road bikes. We offer a range of levels for cover, so whether you want to keep it simple or cover your art collection or wine cellar we can accommodate your needs.

Not sure what you need?

Which types of insurance match with your property or automobile.

If you are buying a house, your bank might not always give you the best rate for mortgage insurance, so get in touch for a quote.

\\ Automobile

First for insuring your automobile

And we don’t just mean your car ! We can provide competitive and comprehensive cover for cars, motorbikes, quad bikes, electric bikes, skidoo’s, mopeds, boats, prestige cars or your fleet.

No insurance history in France? No problem, we can translate and accept your UK (or other) no claims certificate. Only driven a company car for the last few years, no problem, we can explain how to use credit for claim free driving in a company or hire vehicle.

Need to insure your vehicle for business use? No problem, depending on your situation, we can look at the best options for you.